Our mission is to inspire and facilitate our young Associates:
- to take mastery over their own personal and professional lives,
- to be accredited in the computer industry's highest designations,
- to create a niche for themselves within the computer profession,
- to work effectively within a matrix of professional relationships,
- to recognize and respect the lines of traditional business interest
- to learn the art of meaningful and lasting positive change,
- to acquire business and entrepreneurial skills,
- to share concepts of change with their peers and clients,
- to achieve
excellence in all aspects of their lives.
"Smart products and knowledge-based businesses create both smart consumers and a knowledgeable public. As employees, people will learn a living; as consumers they will become lifelong learners."
-- Jim Botkin and Stan Davis, The Monster Under the Bed
This page last modified
November 05, 2007
Copyright © 1992-2003, Duncans, All Rights Reserved.